NIHIL TAM ALTUM
Nothing so high
A leading South African co-educational school, focused on developing the whole child by offering a balance of academics, sport and cultural activities.
Words can only describe our school so much. A visit will let you experience it. Learn about our curriculum, community impact and how we support our students here at Northcliff High School. Join us in one of our upcoming events, activities and local projects.
EXPLORE NORTHCLIFF HIGH SCHOOL
Northcliff High School is a centre of excellence - a safe, secure, disciplined and caring environment for all. As a proudly independent state high school, we offer a firm foundation of traditions and values which have been carried through from when the school was established in 1969 to today.
- To provide our pupils with the very best opportunities to develop their full potential
- To engender in our pupils sound moral values and a sense of belief in self
- To attain excellence in academic and extra-mural spheres
- To attract and retain the services of the very best staff
- To provide state-of-the-art facilities and equipment for education of the highest standard
- To ensure a dynamic partnership between parents, teachers and pupils
Learn about our school history.
Read our latest newsletters.